Retinol Eye Cream
Retinol is a common ingredient in skin care products. You may not realize that this powerful ingredient can also benefit the skin around your eyes. The skin around your eyes is thinner and more delicate than the skin on other areas of your face and therefore has unique needs.
The area around the eyes has fewer oil glands and less collagen. This can increase skin aging. Repetitive facial expressions like smiling can lead to wrinkles and fine lines over time. Retinol-based eye creams are specifically formulated to protect the delicate area around the eyes from the effects of fatigue and aging.
Retinol, a powerful anti-aging agent, is especially beneficial for the eye area. It helps skin retain moisture and stimulates collagen production, which can improve the appearance of:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Crow’s feet
- Dark circles and under-eye puffiness
What is Retinol in Skincare Products?
A review of studies published by The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology found that retinol eye care reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
A Vitamin A derivative, retinol, can provide powerful anti-aging benefits. Dermatologists and other skincare professionals recommend it for their wide range of anti-aging benefits. Retinol has been shown to:
- Support cellular turnover
- Support collagen production for firmer, plumper-looking skin
- Brighten dull or sallow skin
- Reduce the appearance of dark spots
Retinol is a substance that boosts collagen production and promotes cell turnover. It can reduce wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes.
What You Need to Know about Choosing an Eye Cream with Retinol
Retinol can cause skin irritation, and using formulas specifically designed for the eye area is essential. Too strong a retinol product can irritate the eye area, leading to skin reddening, flaking, and dryness.
Retinol can also cause skin irritations, so it is worth including other skin-smoothing ingredients, like grape seed oil or shea butter, in your eye cream.
If you aren’t used to it, it can take time for your skin’s tolerance to retinol-based eye creams. Start using it 2-3 times per week, then gradually increase your usage.
Retinol eye creams should be used in PM because it increases skin photosensitivity. You should use an SPF of 30 or more if you are using your cream in the morning.
Face Cream vs. Eye cream
- For a complete skincare routine, eye creams with retinol must be used alongside other products. Applying it to your entire face will produce different results than sweat your facial moisturizer around your eyes.
- The eye area skincare has been specifically designed for sensitive skin and contains the right ingredients to provide anti-aging benefits for delicate eyes.
- Eye creams tend to be thicker than creams for the face. Eye creams that contain retinol have the exact amount of retinol to offer anti-aging benefits around your eyes.
Tensage Stem Cell Eye cream
Tensage Stem Cell Eye Cream is a dermatologically-tested eye cream with retinol and other skin-enhancing ingredients to combat multiple signs of aging around the eyes specifically.
It can be applied nightly to the eye-area skin.
- Reducing wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduce the appearance of dark circles and undereye puffiness
- The look of skin: Firm and plump
Key Ingredients in Tensage Stem Cell Eye cream
Technology It is a protein extract taken from the egg of the cryptomphalus aspersa snail. It has been clinically shown to promote healthy stem cell function and the production of healthy, new stem cells. Clinically, it has been shown to be beneficial:
- Reducingvisible signs aging
- Reinforce skin integrity
- Restore Healthy, young-looking skin
CellPro Technology has demonstrated clinically that 1,2,3 results are possible. Patients saw the following results in a 90-day study that involved twice daily application:
- 119% Increase in Collagen
- 50% elastin increase
- 26%increase epidermal thickness
Additional key ingredients of Tensage Stem Cell Eye Cream include:
- Retinol helps cellular renewal reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow feet.
- Caffeine — Reduces puffiness and dark circles under the eyes
- Shea butter –This moisturizes the skin and absorbs quickly. It also helps to smoothen the skin.
- Grape seed extract — Softens the skin, increases moisture, and evens out skin tone.
More Radiant and Glowing
Include an anti-aging eye cream in your skincare routine to make your skin more radiant and glowing. Use sunscreen if you are using an eye cream that contains retinol.